- Road Hazards: We’ll replace any tire that fails as a result of a road hazard, free or as long as you own the tire.
- Re-Balancing: We’ll re-balance your tires, free of charge, as often as needed for the life of your tires.
- Flat Repairs: We’ll fix all repairable tire(s), ree of charge, or the life of the tire, down to 3/32nds of tread.
- Tire Rotations: We’ll rotate your tires, free of charge, every 5,000 miles for the life of the tire.
- 30 Day Ride Guarantee
- Mileage Warranty (Most Tires)
- Free Alignment Check
*Certain Restrictions apply, see below for details.
Our policy offers:
- 30-day satisfaction guarantee: We will recommend the proper tire for your car. If you are not completely satisfied, return within 30 days for an exchange.
- Extended mileage: Your tire has a ___ thousand-mile tread wear warranty. Tires that do not obtain the mileage specified will be replaced on a pro-rated basis. (Example: a tire with a 40,000 mile warranty only obtains only 20,000 miles, you pay a prorated amount of 50% off the current selling price of that tire or a comparable tire). A tire will be considered worn out when 3/32nds or less of tread remain evenly worn across the tire.
- Road Hazard Protection: Your tire is protected for damage from road hazards until the tire is worn out (3/32nds). A road hazard is any puncture of the tire body which makes the tire unsafe and unserviceable (subject to the warranty exclusions below). If the tire becomes unsafe or unstable due to a road hazard, Evans Tire will:
a) We will replace the tire at no cost unless it’s determined (after examination) that the tire can be repaired, Evans Tire will do at no charge.
b) Evans Tire will rebalance tires free of charge down to 3/32nds as long as you own the tires.
This warranty covers tire replacement or credit towards future merchandise, in part of in full, and does not infer a cash refund.
This warranty applies to the original purchaser identified on the invoice. The warranty will be honored at any store with presentation of the tire, proof of purchase, and warranty.
The policy is not transferable to any other vehicles or owners. The warranty does not transfer to any replacement tire provided by its terms, the replacement requires purchase of a new warranty for coverage.
This warranty does not provide tire repair or replacement under the following conditions:
- Commercial use
- Off-road use
- Competition use
- Tire damages resulting from vehicle collision, vandalism, fire, fenderwell cts on extra-wide wheels
- Irregular tread wear caused by mechanical conditions, under-inflation or lack of owner maintenance
- Use of tire chains
This warranty does not include any obligations or liabilities for incidental or consequential damages.
To protect your warranty, we recommend the air pressure be checked at least monthly. Tires should be rotated and re-balanced at 5,000 miles. Rotation is free with proof of tire purchase.
We want you to be completely satisfied with our products and services.